Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Priceless Moment


January 15, 2014: A Priceless Moment on the subway: On my way to SF on the morning BART... I like everyone else busy on this thing that's like an ex-tension of my arm... I'm reading this morning's Daily Good article about bringing what is priceless into out daily lives, moment to moment...For a second I look up and am lucky to catch a glimpse of a bird soaring through the crisp, blue sky... I smile to myself imagining the energy shift inside this metal compartment if the bird somehow decided to pay us all a visit, plopping himself carefreely on someone's head, piercing his eyes into mine, as if challenging me to imagine the impossible, the ludicrous, the stuff we only dream of in the midst of a hazy afternoon lost in a computer screen. Im-possible? Or radically Possible?

No comments: